Japan is a country that is dying—literally. Japan has more people over the age of 65 and the smallest number of people under the age of 15 in the world. It h...
In which John Green teaches you about the Industrial Economy that arose in the United States after the Civil War. You know how when you're studying history, ...
10 Incredible Facts About The Porn Industry Here are 10 facts about the porn industry that will blow...your mind. Music = Funk it Up by David Michael and Lee...
- FRANCE 24 English
REPORTERS The holiday resort of Pattaya, in Thailand, was once the hub of sexual tourism. But today, it no longer attracts as many sex-seekers as it once did...
Almost everything we own and use, at some point, travels to us by container ship, through a vast network of ocean routes and ports that most of us know almos...
- European Commission
I found the biggest secret in the music indu-!!! oh, you read the title, yeah. Ok follow me on facebook or something then I don't know whatever man why's the...
secrets of the tobacco industry.
- Rich Piana
The 5%ers understand marketing... Do your due diligence. Hope this clears up any confusion for the other 95%. Website: http://www.1dayumay.com/ Subscribe: ht...
Page: 1 of 100000